Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SINGERS MAYE HUNTA, STEEL AND MINJIN IN CAR CRASH

' Ekaette ' hit maker, Olumuyiwa Adekunle Odejimi a.k.a Maye Hunta has expressed his gratitude to God while speaking with our reporter few days after he rammed his 2004 edition Dodge Caravan into the vehicle of  Centage Talent Hunt star, Minjin along Oshodi Expressway on Sunday, June 26 , 2011. According to the singer, he was returning from a show in Ajao Estate and moving in a convoy with R&B singer Steel , Minjin and the Kennis Music crew who were all heading to the Global Excellence Couple's Night when Minjin hit the bumper of a bus directly in front of him. This led to Maye hitting Minjin's car from behind. Speaking with our sources, Nigerian Entertainment Today (NET), in telephone conversation, Maye Hunta said, ' I have nothing to say, but say I'm grateful to God. Many have been in such accident and are nowhere to be found today. I am grateful to God for all the lives in the car… The car was badly damaged though, but still, it cannot replace a life if lost. I am thankful to God for giving me another chance to keep doing what I do '.
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment