Saturday, July 30, 2011

Harrysong addresses fight with labelmate

Harrysong & Ego have declared their love on record over and over again as her voice coach since the release of her debut 'Omalicha' and the duet 'Thinking about you' where the artistes got really cozy. However weeks ago, a report of a fight between Harrysong and Ego broke. The fight was reported to have taken place at The Place event center which colleagues having to intervene. Speaking on the incident, Harrysong explained what happened: "I heard a story making the round that I beat up Ego and even insulted her in the public over a minor misunderstanding we had. I didn't beat her although we exchanged words, but we never insulted other". He added: "Ego is my in house student, in our recording company, QuestionMark Entertainment, we know each other very well and I have great respect for her, same she has for me and we are in love, I love her so much to the extent that nothing would make me raise my hands on her." Harrysong denies 'even slapping each other'. "What happened was that Ego when she was called to perform that day, wanted me to mount the stage with her, but I told her no because we have never rehearsed the song she wanted us to perform together, as we used to do, so that evening I happened to turn down her request and from there she picked offence, like every other woman would have done, she was pissed off, but while still boiling with anger I told her my reasons, that she should perform other songs she had because I don't want us to mess up, she [insisted] and said no and went ahead to demonstrate her anger on my excuse, while we were back stage, but at a stage she understood my reasons, we didn't fight, at all and we settled the matter amicably minutes after the drama and we are still cordial since then." Ego's new single titled 'Alcohol', produced by Password would be released in a few days.
TT Owonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment