Monday, July 25, 2011

Miss Lacasera picks N1m prize money

After a keenly contested 24th edition of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant that saw Miss Nwando Ebeledike take home the Miss Lacasera crown, officials of classic beverages; makers of lacasera drinks have officially presented her the one million naira prize cheque.

The event was at a lavish ceremony at the company's Lagos office.

The over six feet tall, 21 year old who could not stop the smiles said "This is some thing that I will be eternally grateful for. I want to thank officials of classic beverages for seeing me worthy to be here today.

For me, this is another family that I will forever cherish and I plan to put my everything into it. I promise to make every body proud and I plan to wear this crown and sash as a worthy ambassador of this brand"

Mr. Prahlad Gangadharem the Chief Operating Officer of Classic beverages promised that the company would have many more years of representations at the MGBN pageants.

"When we search for a queen, we look for both brains and beauty. It's just one of our many ways of giving back to the society"

He was joined by Benson Abraham and Dave Van Rensburg; both senior executives of the company for the presentations.

Miss Nwado said "I can't just say thank you to Lacasera enough. I hope I can give back to them what they have given to me."
TT Owonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment