Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Da Brat Gets Sexy For Vibe MON,

Da Brat tat tat, who's known for her trademark braids and tomboyish style, shows off her feminine side in a new shoot for Vibe.com. In the interview that accompanies the shoot, Da Brat reveals her girly side is second nature and she loves Vicky Secrets and lace like the rest of us girlie girls. Here are a few excerpts:

On transitioning into a "sex symbol" I'm such a f*cking lady. I loved to get glammed up. I love manis and pedis. I like to go to Vicky Secrets and La Perla because I like lace and bikinis. I'm such a P. Y.T. (Pretty Young Thug)

On the type of clothes she likes to wear to look sexy It depends on the look and how I'm feeling that day.

On her favorite body part I don't have just one. I love all parts of my body! But on a man, I love the Adonis line. It's just so sexy!

Love it!
TT Owonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment