Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kelly Rowland Goes Topless On Vibe Magazine Cover

Kelly Rowland is Vibe Magazine's August/September JUICE cover girl! The singer whose third album is in stores today posed topless for the shoot and chatted about her European fan base, her relationship with Mathew Knowles and making trips to sex shops!

The singer goes even more daring on the inside as she poses completely nude atop a cake!

On if she feels more appreciated in Europe:  No, not really. People still compare me to B over there. I said in an interview recently, 'You know, if you guys would be a little bit more intelligent and ask me about myself we'll have a much better interview.' You can't want a story from me and keep asking me about the past.

On breathing a sigh of relief after her last meeting with Mathew Knowles: I did, but I also felt like, 'Oh my God, what have I done?!' I stayed in the house for two days. I was sad. It was like a funeral. I had to deaden that situation in order to start fresh. That's a very long time to have the same manager and the same label.



On her current relationship with Mathew: Mathew sent me flowers for my birthday! It's… I respect him above anything.

On whether she ever felt Motivation would be too racy for her image: Not at all. Every woman knows what that feels like—hopefully. But everyone doesn't expect Kelly to sing about it. This is true. But I just loved the song so much. And yes, I can relate to it. I came into my sexuality while I was recording this album. I can walk into a sex shop now and not worry about what people would say if they saw me in there.

On whether she actually goes to sex shops: Yeah! With friends on the low. I go at the right time. Nighttime. 1 a.m. The really good ones are open that late.

The August/September issue of Vibe will be on newsstands August 16th and will have an alternate cover featuring Amy Winehouse.
TT Owonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment