Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lara George embarks on US music tour

Gospel singer, Lara George has every reason to hold on tight to main stream gospel singing and most importantly, her God as recent events unfold.

She disclosed to Showtime that her music career was moving on to new levels as she is billed for a music tour of the United States.

According, to the ebony skinned Ijoba Orun crooner "I've been busy promoting my second album, but that has to make way for my tour of the US. My shows will take me to Houston, Baultimore, Chicago, and Atlanta and I'd be away for about five to six weeks."

Lara affirmed that the tour would spotlights just on her saying. "I won't be having any other artiste or gospel singer on my train. It's strictly going to be a Lara George thing.

I'm trying to get the American people to familiarize themselves with my music and hopefully widen my audience a bit. After my tour I'd be definitely going back to the studios to start on new set of songs but I'll leave the rest of the details for now as a surprise."

Lara George had jumped into the music scene back in the days when she appeared with the group Kush and did Lets live together. Her last album titled Koma Si was released under Soforte entertainment, a company run by her husband, Gbenga George.
TT Owonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment