Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tiwa Savage in Exquisite Mag Interview

In the recent/July issue of Exquisite Magazine, Tiwa Savage graces the cover and talks about sundry issues with the bold tag that a crush got him to pick music as a course in the Berklee College of Music. She told Exquisite that: "I decided to go into music because I had a crush on a guy in secondary school. I played [an instrument] in my hand at that time then but I realized that the singers got all the attention from the guys, so one day I told my instructor that I didn't want to play the trombone anymore, that I wanted to sing instead. He auditioned me and realized I was actually good so he put me in front with the other singers." After she dropped the instrument for singing, she informed that "Thing is, I didn't even manage to get the guys attention". Eya.. Pele!
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment