Friday, July 15, 2011

Obie Trice Loses Mother to Breast Cancer Rapper plans to turn the sad loss into a positive

Detroit rapper and former Shady Records artist Obie Trice is grieving the death of his mother, who lost her battle with breast cancer. Trice's mother, known to friends as Ms. Elanore, died from the disease on Tuesday, July 12. Since her diagnosis with the terminal illness, Trice has been a supporter of Detroit's Race for the Cure, an annual fundraiser dedicated to helping victims of breast cancer. In a statement to Allhiphop.com , the rapper put the loss in perspective. "My mom was always in my corner and her presence will be missed tremendously," Trice said. "I'm more determined than ever to ensure I not only impact the music industry but also my community, just as she expected."
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment