Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lauryn Hill Gives Birth To Sixth Child

After hiding her pregnancy for most of the year, songstress Lauryn Hill welcomed her sixth child, a healthy baby boy, this past Saturday (July 23 rd). A source tells Black Celeb Kids : "Mother and baby are fine," says the source, who adds that Hill and family "had a little scare because the baby came out the womb with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. All is well now and everyone is happy." Just last month, Lauryn finally revealed that she was pregnant during a show in Detroit after keeping her pregnant a secret for 7 months. Back in April, she told concertgoers: "I keep having these children. I don't know if I'm the most fertile woman in America. I've got five big children, you believe that? If you ask anybody I went to high school with, they'd be like puzzled… Wait till you hear the big secret though." After it was revealed that she was pregnant, her long- time boyfriend Rohan Marley, got caught up in some controversy after he took to Twitter to refute claims that he was the father of Lauryn's latest child. He tweeted, "Two Things, I'm not married and I don't have anyone expecting anything". Since then, Rohan has pulled himself together and is now saying the last child is his as well. After rumors circulated that he had dumped a pregnant Lauryn for a Brazillian model, he shot those rumors down by stating: "Ms. Hill is the mother of my children, whom I have a tremendous amount of love and respect for. I would never do that." Congrats on the new baby!
TT Owonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment