Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Joins Facebook.

Pres. Gooluck On FB.
President Goodluck Jonathan has kept his promise to create a page on Facebook which he made on the 15th of May at the University Of Port Harcourt’s convocation ceremony.
The Facebook fan page was created on the 28th of June. He also assured that he would personally manage the account.
The Fan grew to over 5,000 within 24 hours and the Page has a total of 7,373 fans as at 11:30Pm, Tuesday June 29,2010 and Nigerians are getting very active on his page as his first status had feedback from 1388 fans.
“My life has always been about service. I am focused on serving my Creator, family and my country to the best of my ability and with your help I aim to be better at doing that”, He wrote about himself.
What do you think of President Goodluck Jonathan on Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment