Friday, June 18, 2010

Diddy Answer Critics On Why He Bought His 16 Year Old Son A $360,000 Maybach


Diddy and Justin
American music mogul, Sean Diddy Combs gave his first born, Justin Combs a brand-new silver Maybach worth $360,000 as a birthday gift in January, 2010. As if it was never enough, the 40 year old rapper gave a whopping $10,000 check to his son to open a bank account which Justin donated to the Haiti relief. Justin must have impressed his father, Diddy to get the luxury car as Diddy says “i’m so happy how my son has grown and matured…how well-behaved he is; how respectful of a kid he is. It just makes of proud”.
Diddy’s action has been a wide-eyed amazement among critics. Diddy who met Martin Bashir has this to tell the critics “I think it’s appropriate to give my kids whatever i want to give my kids, i feel the way i raise my children, i don’t have to explain to you or anyone else, ’cause nobody knows the way i raise my children…. Nobody knows the lessons that i’ve taught my children to understand if they are mentally ready for that. It wasn’t about a lesson; it’s what i wanted to do. I could do whatever i want to do and you can’t question me about it“.
Diddy’s Kids must be lucky to have a father like Ddiddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment