Thursday, June 10, 2010

Common And Serena Williams Are Done… Common Is Yelling “I’m Single!!!”

"Common and Serena Break Up"
Common and Serena Williams are no longer together. Lately there has been a lot of back and forth about whether or not these two were still holding on but Common just confirmed it while Serena is serving it up at the French Open…
Common made his way from Paris to Chicago to perform at the Kanye West Foundation’s 3rd Annual “Stay In School” event. After he hit the stage with Yeezy and Lupe Fiasco, Common spoke on his relationship status with a Chicago news station.
Interviewer: All the ladies want to to know are you available, are you no longer so interested in tennis?
Common: I’m not married, I’ll say that. I still definitely have respect for tennis but I’m not married. Everything is positive and everything is good. Did I give a good Barack answer, did i give a good political answer?
I am single. I am a single man but everything is good with tennis, I will say that.
Dayyumm… We’ll there it is!!! Common and Serera are DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment