Friday, June 18, 2010

Empress Njamah Loved Timaya And Would Act Nude If The Price Is Right


Empress Njamah
Actress Njamah has revealed in an interview with Vanguard that she was hurt when her affair with singer Timaya crashed as she was in love with him while it lasted and when asked if she would make up with him if he came calling back – “Let’s wait and see if he comes back…” Their affair crashed with a reported argument in a church when Timaya attacked her  as he was wrongly informed that she was getting married to another man in the said church but  he claimed all he was trying to do was get his car keys from Empress Njamah who refused to hand over his car keys.
He went on to claim that he had given Empress cash to buy herself a new car but she refused to and would rather make use of his, calling her a thief.
The actress would act nude if the price is right. She said “If I’m paid well, I will act nude abroad.  That’s the truth.
The actress also revealed that she once kissed her brother and actor John Njamah – ” Currently, I’m on location with John. It’s not a new thing. Once we are on location, we see ourselves as colleagues, and when we are at home, we see ourselves as one family. I have once kissed my brother on set.”
In the same interview, The big butted actress was also asked to talk about her buttocks. “The other day, I went for one audition, and the organisers  were looking out for ladies who were endowed with good ass for a musical video. Some of the ladies there had this ass but they could not properly use it to their advantage. It’s always good to have what you can actually use to get what you cannot get ordinarily. she also informed that her family members got worried when the news of her scuffle and break up with the Singer hit the press.
In this case, I don’t like to flaunt my ass, my darling. I’m not like Cossy Orjiakor who loves to flaunt her boobs. Cossy is my very good friend, but she likes to flaunt her breast indiscriminately. I don’t flaunt mine. I don’t usually like to wear sexy clothes. I wear things that I’m comfortable in.”

2 comments:

  1. ok madam thiefy thiefy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timaya have to understand her and let them be together again

    ReplyDelete