Wednesday, June 30, 2010

M.I. On His BET Awards Best International Act Nomination.

M.I. higher
M.I. spoke to BET.com and yesterday he was quoted to have said “This has been an amazing ride,” he says, before going on to talk about his BET nomination. “The BET Awards is an amazing experience. It’s also my first time in LA. I haven’t been to Hollywood yet, but to be here and be able to see how things are run, that has been the greatest experience,” he says.
He went on to talk about his career: “I realized that I’ve been preparing for music my whole life and it’s been the greatest love of my life. I’m really blessed to be able to do what I love, to make a good living, to be able to travel, and I’m so grateful,” says M.I.
Talking about the influence of the American culture he said:  “We’ve learned from this culture, and it will be sad if we don’t build bridges and connect. That being said, when you do get to meet someone [from the States], they are pretty good people and the stories are very similar to ours,”
“I think it’s a big step for BET to include Africa in this year’s nominees.” He concluded.
Dizzy Rascal own the international category and the award ceremony would be televised on BET on the 3rd of July 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment