Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tiger's XXX Mistress Goes Off on Uchitel

Rachel Uchitel is a hypocrite, a double-talker and liar -- so claims one of Tiger Woods' other mistresses.
0514_rachel_uchitel_joslyn_video_tmz_live
Joslyn James exploded in anger after Rachel Uchitel appearing on TMZ Live Friday afternoon.  Rachel suggested Joslyn was using her Tiger exploits to become a celebrity.

So Joslyn had a few choice words for Rachel, in the form of an email to TMZ. Joslyn says, "I find it extremely funny that she is choosing to bash me in saying I am now making a career for myself from Tiger."  Joslyn goes on, "Oh yeah, that's right.  She got PAID from Tiger to keep her mouth shut ..."

Joslyn continues, "I find it funny that she says she was 'well known' before the Tiger news.  I never heard of her before that." 

And Joslyn adds tearfully (we think), "I was an actress prior and a dancer, I gave it up because I was fooled in a relationship with Tiger, I merely went back to what I was doing."

And, in the High School Mistress category, Joslyn has a parting fault:  "I never tried to add her on Facebook."

No comments:

Post a Comment