Saturday, May 8, 2010

At It Again: Kelis Is Just Messing With PETA Now


"Kelis In Fur PETA"
Kelis has fired off another shot against her favorite target, PETA. The fur-lover admitted in an interview that she just likes to get them all whipped up ’cause it’s so dang easy. Pop the hood.

Kelis has re-ignited the feud – branding the animal rights group bosses uptight and urging them to fight for more “important” issues. WENN reports.
Asked by British rock mag NME if she was “trying to wind them up” with her original letter, she says: “Well yeah! I mean, firstly, it’s just far too easy to p**s them off. I mean, give me a break. Get your panties out of a bunch, just relax. I mean seriously? I believe in live and let live, but I feel there are far more important issues with natural disasters and poverty and plague. I’m sorry if a mink is last on my list.”
Wonder if PETA’s gonna take the bait again?

No comments:

Post a Comment