Friday, April 2, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian: how my body changed!



Kourtney1015.jpgNew mom Kourtney Kardashian isn't afraid to show fans what her body looked like just after giving birth to her son,Mason. The reality star shares a personal photo with Life & Styletaken just eight days after giving birth. While she dropped 12 pounds immediately, Kourtney still had a little bulge around her middle. Now, three months later, she's showing off all her hard work! "I never used to gain weight in my stomach," Kourtney, 33 pounds lighter, tells Life & Style. "When I was pregnant, I didn't really do sit-ups, so I feel my stomach's the body part that changed the most."

And that's not all that changed. Kourtney says her bra size went from a 32C to a 32F! In 2001, Kourtney underwent breast augmentation to increase her small B-cups to full C's. But she never expected her chest would nearly double in size nine years later. "My boobs definitely grew when I was pregnant," Kourtney dishes to 
Life & Style. "I had to get new bras because I went up one full size. My breasts got even bigger when I started breast-feeding. I didn't realize that would happen. I've gone up three sizes!" And she won't go down for a while. Kourtney hopes to breast-feed Mason until he's 6 months old. 

Kourtney also says she likes the few pounds she's gained in her booty and embraces her new figure! "I really like having this womanly body," Kourtney tells 
Life & Style. "Khloé keeps slapping my butt because she loves that I have a booty now!"

For more photos of Kourtney and all the details on how she slimmed down, pick up the new issue of 
Life & Style, on newsstands now!
Photo Credit: Startraks; David Yellen

No comments:

Post a Comment