Friday, April 9, 2010

Big Wedding Plans Poppin’! Katy Perry’s Bachelorette Fete Has Boo’ed Up BFF Rihanna Plottin’



We told you Rihanna and ManMeat Matty were heating up! RihRih admitted to being boo’d up in a recent radio interview, but tried to downplay things. Still she’s got wedded bliss on the brain thanks to bestie Katy Perry… Details under the hood.
Thursday morning Rihanna finally stopped lyin’ about just being friends with Matt Kemp during an interview with “On Air With Ryan Seacrest.”
“He’s my boyfriend!” she said, but with her new tour coming up, tried to downplay the relationship. “It’s new and it’s fun. It’s nothing too serious, I don’t want anything that’s going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, that’s what it’s about.”
She might be all about the fun, but RihRih is likely having a hard time not thinking about wedding Kemp, since part of her fun these days includes helping fellow pop singer Katy Perry prepare for her wedding to Russell Brand, with partygirl RihRih in charge of her bachelorette party.
“She put that on me next week,” Rihanna said. “I have to come up with something cool because she’s getting married in India so I’m like, ‘Now what do I do to match that?’
Hmmm, wonder if midget strippers will be involved?
As for putting on a show, Rihanna is promising big things for her “Last Girl On Earth Tour,” revealing that her “Rockstar 101″ performance on “American Idol” offered a glimpse into the upcoming production.
“It was a little sneak preview of what you’re going to see on tour,” she said, describing the show as a roller coaster” with “five chapters.”
While she wants to drop a few pounds to partake in the ride the 22-year-old Def Jam star confessed she’s having a hard time dieting. Despite dropping nearly a milli a year to stay fit, the singer admitted she loves eatin’ good, and we’re not talkin’ tofurkey either…
“I hate healthy food, I’m just going to be honest,” she said. “It has no taste. I’m from Barbados so everything has extra flavor, extra salt.”
In addition to her diet, part of her RihRih’s tour training has included drum lessons from Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker.
“I always wanted to learn how to play the drums and I started talking about it, I did an interview, and he saw the interview and said, ‘You can’t have anybody else teach you,’” she laughed. “It’s so difficult! It’s a lot of coordination – I thought I [had that] until I started playing drums.”
Ummm RihRih, we’ve seen you “dance” — you should’ve been known rhythm is not your strong suit.
And as for this not so serious business with MeatyMatt, we know that’s bullshizz too. You and your lil homegirl Katy Perry know well enough yourself how quickly things can get serious — after all, this time last year wasn’t Katy still lovin’ up on Travie McCoy???

No comments:

Post a Comment