Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kate Henshaw Nuttal


Kate Henshaw Nuttal is crazy about shoes. She simply adores exquisite heels. “I’ve got big feet, so it’s a bit difficult getting my shoe size in beautiful designs, so I covet every lovely pair I lay my eyes on.” She’s also got a thing for perfumes. “I love Joe Malone; and I can die for Cartier.” She’s like the girl next door – fun, clever, charming, and unfeigned.
Eleven years ago a sweet-faced Kate stared at us on our screens. We fell in love with her charming smile and young, girlie persona. She was the new kid on the Nollywood scene. It was a movie titled When The Sunset; there she had her first on-screen kiss with actor Bob Manuel Udokwu. Kate, the face of ONGA seasoning is having the time of her life as she celebrates her recent award at AMAA. The talented mother of one is strutting the red carpet, living the famed life, and stepping up her game…this diva is definitely unstoppable!

No comments:

Post a Comment