Monday, September 19, 2011

Swizz Beatz's Alleged Lover Explains the Situation


If Swizz Beatz's heartbeat didn't pick up speed after rumors began circulating that the produer (and husband to singer Alicia Keys) had maintained an extra-marital affair, it could very well start now. His alleged lover,Christina Elizabeth, sent a detailed statement to Bossip explaining how the two musicians met and maintained a relationship over the course of his two marriages.

Swizz Beatz and Elizabeth met in 2007 at a birthday party for Beyonce's sister, Solange. The two went out for a bite to eat and then he invited her to a radio interview he had scheduled in the morning. Although they went back to his hotel room after the interview, she claims they didn't have sex until weeks later. Beatz was married to Mashonda Tifrere that whole time and their trysts ended only after Tifrere caught on (both denied the accusations). Tifrere and Beatz divorced in 2008 and he and Elizabeth kept in touch over the years. but they haven't seen each other.

"Recently, we've been contacting each other (as you've all seen), but I haven't physically seen him," she says. "We were making plans to, but I had to work and I wasn't going to take off work to go see him. I live on my own, I have responsibilities and I strongly believe that if you are not contributing to those responsibilities, there is no reason for me to neglect them to entertain you."

Despite all this, she adds that "he's a wonderful man and I had a great time with him as well as a great relationship. Of course he'll deny the whole thing and of course Alicia will stand up for her man. It's understood."

No comments:

Post a Comment