Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Talk About A Whole New Look - Basketmouth Chops Off his Famous Locks

Culled from: Bellanaija.com


Recently, celebrities around the globe have been chopping off their famous signature locks including Miley Cyrus, Timaya and now, Basketmouth. Today, Tuesday 18th September 2012, the top comedian/musician, chopped up his famous locks and gives us the exclusive scoop and photos.
Speaking exclusively to BellaNaija.com on his decision for a new look, the superstar comedian said “I didn’t decide to cut it [His famous locks] due to only re-branding purpose, I have had it for close to 9 years and in as much as it is now part of my brand – if not my main feature on physical brand outlook, I felt a bit static mentally with reference to the hair style. In these 9 years, a lot has changed except my looks, which was why I decided to engage my hair stylist this morning.”
Baskemouth Before & After

No comments:

Post a Comment