Friday, April 22, 2011

Nysc corp member, Ukeoma Ikechukwu Murdered in Bauchi

Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu was on election duty in Bauchi state and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday evening. His last phone calls were the calls of someone in distress and his last facebook page post might just give a clue as to why this is the case: Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06 :48 via Mobile Web.

However, he was among the youth corpers killed in Bauchi State during the post-election violence on Sunday night. This makes me so sad. I can't believe they would do this to innocent people ....why? Ukeoma, rest in peace.
TTowonubi

10 comments:

  1. How did this youngman wiith "hopes,Dreams,Plans,Family n Friends" sin?
    Can anyone else see his pride in serving his country in those few lines?
    I celebrate a great hero"Ukeoma Ikechukwu"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anti- Desperate politicians,Iam anti violent and brutal people,I am anti CPC.I am anti NYSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest In Peace Brother.... One Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great hero gone too soon, may your soul rest in perfect peace. amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ikechukwu, the last time I saw you in school (UNN) you told me you came for your call-up letter, but today my heart bleeds from the news of your death. May God grant you eternal rest, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have killed an innocent man cos of your greed & ambition...His blood is on your heads...God isn't sleeping.
    Rest in Peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray u rest in peace, u were cut-short serving these useless people. u will always be remembered. God oves you more than anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aikfavour - u are my man, but this hopeless and non-heaven making creatures cut u short at ur prime. God knows best - for i always refer to the Bible that says 'God takes the Faithful before the evil Day.' If this is so, to God be the glory but every drop of ur blood shall be accounted for these idiotic and merciless beings (Hausas) even unto their generations to come. May God grant u perpetual rest in the Lord is Jesus Name - Amen.
    Mr. Jenkawo Abiodun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would these souls waste in vain? Can't buhari and his people arrested? Their generations must pay for this. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This man was friend to my husband, who profoundly felt the effects of this senseless murder. A sad day for sure. A man trying to obey the law killed over political corruption. A man trying to do the right thing, and who lost the battle. My heart goes out to the family of Aikfavour. My he rest in peace. Amen.

    ReplyDelete