Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Named People's 'Most Beautiful Woman'.. Really??

Jennifer Lopez's career is red-hot these days. She's burning up the charts and she's bringing her signature J. Lo charm as one of the judges on "American Idol." To top it all off, Lopez landed the coveted cover of
To top it all off, Lopez landed the coveted cover of People magazine's "Most Beautiful" issue this week, garnering the magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman" title.
"I kind of like it. We've kind of owned it now," she says in the issue of being dubbed a diva early on in her career. "But I certainly don't like and I've never been a person who has what they call 'diva behavior,' which is something they tried to pin on me for a long time."
Lopez always looks flawless, with perfect hair and makeup and couture to die for, but she admits that she prefers being undone. "That's when I'm my happiest," she said. "Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It's so much better."
Lopez isn't the only Hollywood heavyweight being honored in the "Most Beautiful" issue. "Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence made the cut, as did Zac Efron, Megan Fox, Rooney Mara, Jessica Simpson, Camilla Belle, Ryan Reynolds (who incidentally is also People's Sexiest Man Alive), Amanda Seyfried, Lauren Conrad and Robert Pattinson, to name a few.
"I would like to move on to do something different ... Maybe wear makeup in a movie," Lawrence joked in the issue about her dark roles so far. "I mean, that'd just be crazy, right?"
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment