Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nigerian, Seyi Obakin, invited to Royal Wedding

Except you've been living under a rock in Mars you know the Royal Wedding of William & Catherine (as she's now to be called…Kate isn't exactly acceptable by Buckingham palace standards…LOL) is this Friday. Sadly I won't be able to miss it even if I tried, I'm so over the hoopla and can"t wait for it to be here already. It's all over tv, the web and shops are now cunningly forcing royal wedding memorabilia down our throats. I can't lie sha…I got a mug, and stamps…and a t-shirt…oh and posters…LOL. Even with all my complaining I have caught wedding fever. And like millions I can't wait to see the dress Kate walks into Westminster Abbey in. This weekend Buckingham palace released the official Royal Wedding guest list, 1 ,900 people have been invited to the ceremony on Friday, one of which is Mr Seyi Obakin , Chief Executive of Centrepoint, a charity which caters to homeless youths of which the Prince William is a patron. Seyi Obakin slept rough with Prince William in London to highlight the issue of homelessness. He will be joining royals, heads of states & celebrities to witness in person the wedding of the century. The event will be televised live with 2 billion people expected to tune in.
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment