Tuesday, April 12, 2011

KEL DENIES CHEATING IN EXAMS 

News that made the round last week had it that rapper Kel was caught cheating during her final exams at LASU where she's a final year student of Economics. The rumour had it that the rapper was instructed by the invigilator to stand as punishment while others were writing the exams. The rapper has vehemently denied the story.

"I was shocked angry and then I laughed. I was shocked because I couldn't believe it. I couldn't fathom the source. There's no iota of truth in the story and I challenge the author to come and defend it. I have never been asked to stand during exams, not even for exam misconduct. Never! In the article, it was written that the exam was my final and the course was 521 micro economics but it was a course I wrote in the first semester and not second semester. Whoever wrote that story is a very wicked person, cooking up derogatory stories just because they don't like your face." Kel tells Rasheed Abubakar of Encomium mag
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment