Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Says She Isn't 'Desperate To Have A Baby'

Although Kardashian fans have been given plenty of insight into the life of Khloé Kardashian via her antics on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami," her new show, "Khloé and Lamar," presents the 26-year-old in a new light, tackling the challenges involved in being a newlywed, the inevitable talk of expanding their family and having her brother as a roommate.
When MTV News caught up with Khloé recently, we asked if she's been caught up in talk of expanding her family.
"I think other people make starting to have a family a bigger focus then it is for us," she said. "I'm 26 and we've been married a year and a half, and I feel when it happens, it happens. Someone asked me if I'm desperate to have a baby — I'm not desperate to have a baby. I would love a baby, but when it's natural and when I feel like God wants it to happen. Is it something we talk about often? Yes, we talk about it a lot, we talk about baby names and this and that. We're just into that phase, but I'm not killing myself to have a baby."
The couple have, in a way, expanded their family already by adding Rob Kardashian into the mix as a roommate, which Khloé said has been a pleasure and a nuisance at times.
"The dynamic gets better as time goes on between Rob, Lamar and I. But at first, he had no boundaries. He was so excited to have a brother, he didn't know what to do," Khloé recalled. "And Lamar doesn't have any siblings, so for them both, they were genuinely so excited, but I was like, 'I am so over having siblings at the moment!' I just want Lamar and I time, and no one was getting it."
Still, frat-house antics aside, Khloé admitted that she likes having her younger brother around.
"Now it's getting better, and when Lamar is on the road, I do love having Rob there," she said. "Even though, God forbid, if anything were to happen [at the house], Robert would go cry and lock himself in his room, so I don't know what he would do for me, but having another person in the house does make you feel better."
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment