Friday, April 15, 2011

Alicia celebrates 10th anniversary

It's hard to believe Alicia Keys's debut album, Songs in A Minor, came out over ten years ago. To celebrate the tenth anniversary of her first studio effort, fans will be able to purchase a deluxe and collector's edition on June 28th. The project will include previously-unreleased material, like "A Woman's Worth" remix featuring Nas and a new documentary. Alicia Keys will also perform an exclusive, intimate concert at New York City's Beacon Theater on June 30th.

Alicia said in a statement, "It's incredibly surreal for me to be celebrating the 10th anniversary of songs in A minor. Looking back on the journey, I'm truly moved by my fans and friends who've been with me and have supported me throughout my career. This album is possibly the most precious to me, as your first album only happens once, and so songs in A minor will always hold a special place in my life that's filled with amazing memories."
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment