Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Trey Songz Shuts Down Gay, Homewrecker Rumors

trey-songz1 In recent months Trey Songz has been plagued with gay rumors and now he’s finally publically addressing them.
Though most initially dismissed the talk of Trey being linked to singer Brandon Hines anyway, Trey himself is now formally dismissing talk of him being trapped in the closet (pun intended).
Appearing on Angela Yee’s ‘The Morning After’ show on Sirius XM recently Trey had this to say:
“I mean in this world today you gotta ignore ignorance. You gotta ignore stuff like that, being an artist, ’cause people gonna say things about me daily. It’s always something new about Trey Songz.
The bigger I get, the more s— pop up and it’s cool with me, ’cause that mean I’m popping, baby! Yeah … I’m so far from gay.”
He also spoke on those rumors about him breaking up Toni Braxton’s marriage.
He said: “We kissed, it was a mutual thing. She didn’t pounce on me.”
On word that her soon to be ex-husband got upset:
“I don’t know what happened. I don’t know anything about that. It was a show. It was a great moment. Who wouldn’t kiss Toni Braxton?

1 comment:

  1. talk about sentimentality... rubbish!!! tshew

    ReplyDelete