Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kimora’s Ready for More Kids!


phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg
It hasn’t even been a year since Kimora welcomed son Kenzo into the world with husband Djimon Hounsou and she’s already talking about plans to expand her brood!
“We practice all the time, and it’s a lot of fun,” the model-turned-designer told OK! magazine. “I definitely can see myself having more. I know Djimon wants more. I would love to have another little boy.”
Kimora has two daughters Ming Lee, 10, and Aoki Lee, 7 with ex-hubby Russell Simmons (Kimora said Kenzo sees Russell as “almost an uncle”).
Kimora certaintly been busy with family, Baby Phat and another season of her show Life in the Fab Lane which starts March 21 but often says her kids come first: “I’m a very, very hands-on, involved mother. My life revolves first and foremost around my children, and everything else has to fall into place and take a backseat to that.”
We’ll have to keep our eye out for a possible new addition to the bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment