Saturday, March 27, 2010

50 Cent Says He Would Marry Beyonce


50 Cent promotes his new video game "50 Cent: Blood on the 
Sand" at Manhattan Play N Trade on April 30, 2009 in New York 
City.
50 Cent apparently isn’t done trying to get under Jay-Z’s skin. Always the quote monster, Fif recently told MTV UK who he’d kiss, marry and snub between Beyonce, Rihanna and Lady Gaga.
“I would kiss Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna,” Fif told MTV UK. “I would marry Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna in Africa. I’d have three wives! And I would avoid wearing condoms and have really big families!”
Fif also took time to give his two cents on Gaga and Bey’s “Telephone” video.
“I think it’s hot [the 'Telephone' video],” he shared. “But there’s a shot in the video in the diner that’s just breasts. And it looks great, but if I shot the same shot in my music video, they would make me edit that immediately.”
“Even if I had someone who was recognizable female talent that was part of the project, they wouldn’t allow that to go,” he continued. “They would think it was you taking advantage of a girl for marketing purposes or whatever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment