Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sasha On Blast: The Worst Was I Was Dating Naeto C.

Sasha On Blast: The Worst Was I Was Dating Naeto C.
Sasha
Sasha
First Lady had some interesting things to say in an interview, She still says she didn’t date Naeto C and she’s single. Would the men come already?  Read excerpt:
Do male rappers pose any threat?
I don’t like the ‘female rapper’ tag because a rapper is a rapper. While I was with Trybe Records, I never met Blaise until we did the “Oya” video. The men don’t pose any threat, when I used to rap with my family friends I was the only girl in the group. I was always around men and it was good because it helped sharpen my skill. I was always in friendly competition.

What is the worst thing ever written about you?

Not worst but the one that I was dating Naeto C. It was taken to be the truth so when they say ‘Oh, you’re Naeto C’s girlfriend’ I am almost blushing because I am like no and they don’t believe me. It’s been on for so long and almost seemed true at some point. It did affect my relationship at some point. You know it’s hard for people who are not in the industry to decipher when something wrong is written about you, apart from your close friends. You can’t call everyone individually to explain. Celebrities are human beings so we get affected too. I may be very outspoken but I’m a very private person.
So is Sasha in a relationship?
No, I’m not and I don’t talk about my private life. Even if I am in one, I will not talk about it.
Which memorable moment readily comes to mind?
My Channel O award for last year. I’m not sure if I should say this but I had one shoe off. Those were brand new shoes and they hurt. All of a sudden, they called me as the winner. I was so used to getting nominated that I never expected to win. It came as a very big surprise and so they hit me like ‘you won’ so here I was hopping on one shoe and trying to go upstage to receive my award.

No comments:

Post a Comment