Friday, January 20, 2012

Naija Sings Winner Christian Made GLO Ambassador

It gets better for Christian Doherty, winner of reality TV music show, Glo Naija Sings as Telecommunication Company and sponsor of the talent show GLO recently signed him on as a brand ambassador. 'I am most grateful to Globacom for giving me this unique opportunity, not only to achieve my dreams but to ensure that I am on the path to huge professional success. I intend to be a worthy ambassador of the Glo brand, not only in Nigeria but across the world', Christian said. 35-year-old Christian on Sunday, November 13 emerged winner of the reality show which aired on MNET Africa, earning himself a brand new Toyota Rav 4 and $100,000 (N161.8M). Christian says his debut single 'Diz Kind Love' is soon to be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment