Tuesday, January 17, 2012

JAY-Z vows to stop using the word “bitch” in his music after wife Beyonce gave birth to Blue Ivy

Jigga master has vowed never to use the word "bitch" in his songs now that he has a daughter

He has written a poem and promised to stop using the "B word" after wife Beyonce gave birth to Blue Ivy Carter.

Nollywoodgossip learned that the ode, which is doing the rounds in the US, includes the lines: "Before I got in the game, made a change and got rich/I didn't think hard about using the word bitch/I rapped, I flipped it, I sold it, I lived it/Now with my daughter in this world I curse those that give it."

It continues: "I never realized while on the fast track that I'd give riddance to the word bitch/To leave her innocence intact/No man will degrade her, or call her name/Forever young you may pass/Blue Ivy Carter, my angel."

We wonder what word he'll use instead now that he's going all child-friendly.

Beyonce reckons Jay will be a fantastic father — and will be more than willing to get his hands dirty with nappy-changing duties. The singer, who gave birth in New York on January 7, told Star Magazine: "Of course my Jay will change diapers. He's so excited. He's an inspirational husband and I know he's going to be an inspirational father.

"He's going to be a very hands-on father and he is going to be so good at it."

No comments:

Post a Comment