Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jason Derulo Confirms Relationship With Jordin Sparks

After months of romantic scenes, R&B star, Jason Derulo finally confirms the status of his relationship with the American Idol season six winner Jordin Sparks.

'We are together', the MTV Awards nominee says.

'She lives in Phoenix, comes (from Miami) and takes care of me, brings me breakfast in bed and she'll go on walks with me. We've gotten closer because of my accident. It's awesome to have someone you can talk to and she's a wonderful person', he revealed.

Jason was preparing to kick off for his Future World tour to begin on Thursday, February 23, 2012, when he fractured his neck during rehearsals.

'My fans mean everything to me so I'm praying for a speedy recovery in order to perform for you in the near future' he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment