Monday, June 10, 2013

EX DRAMA: Jim Is An Ingrate And I Leave Him To God- Keturah

                     Jim with his ex, Kenturah                                                     Jim with Nadia

Jim Iyke's ex-girlfriend, Keturah speaks again. According to her, Jim used and dumped her. Here is what she said in a recent interview.

“I played along in the reality show as if I truly was a jealous and crazy lover. It was an act, but now I feel as if Jim set me up. He is a wicked man. I stood by him through all his troubles and tribulations. I helped bring him to the limelight when the light of his career was dimming. He is an ingrate and I leave him to God.”

I just can’t believe Jim would be this ungrateful – after all I have done for
him. I have not been able to accept this and I am truly in a state of shock. If Jim could treat me the way he did, after six years of being there for him, supporting him, encouraging him in all that he did, then I
wish Nadia the best of luck.”

No comments:

Post a Comment