Sunday, February 17, 2013

Majid Michel to guest star on Tinsel


Ghanaian leading man Majid Michel will be joining the star-studded Tinsel cast from Tuesday February 19. He will be playing himself in the dramatic soapie that is broadcast every day (Monday to Friday) at 7:30 PM on AfricaMagic Entertainment.
Asked why he took on a Tinsel guest role, Majid’s answer is both emotional and practical.
“A long time ago, I realized that my acting is not only about myself, it’s an extension of many things that I hope for in our industry. So I made up my mind to extend myself to film projects that improve our movie making prospects within the continent. I believe that this can also inspire young actors coming behind me.  Tinsel is a typical reflection of that, after all, its’ one of the most successful soaps out of Nigeria.”
Majid has completed filming his scenes for the soap, so watch out from Tuesday February 19th...

No comments:

Post a Comment