Sunday, February 3, 2013

"Governor Chime will return to office in 10 day. Quote me" - Akpabio


Akwa Ibom State Governor, Godswill Akpabio said yesterday that ailing Enugu State Governor Sullivan Chime will return to the country in the next ten days. Governor Chime has been receiving treatment in a London hospital since September last year.
Akpabio said:
“I was part of the delegation that visited the governor in London and I brought a message of goodwill to His Excellency, the governor of Enugu State and like I said, we must learn to mourn with those who mourn and rejoice with those who rejoice. We should not play politics out of people’s health. “For me, I’m very grateful to God that Governor Chime has recovered fully and he would be assuming duties within the next 10 days. 
"I can confirm that because I had interactions with him and he's in good health. Once the doctors give him the go ahead, he will be in the office. Quote me"
8 days to go...:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment