Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wizkid clears air "Its a rumor, it sounds funny... Wizkid has a kid"

According to this interview excerpt from thenetng.com, wizzy denies having a baby mama..

Read more below:

Netng: if a girl comes to you and say 'Wizzy I think I've got your baby'? (Laughs) I'll first lose my mind. I don't know. I don't want to think about. That is not what I have planned for myself. I don't have plans of being in that kind of situation. There's talk going on right now. That WizKid has a kid. (Laughs) It sounds funny. Look at it 'Wizkid has a kid'. Doesn't that sound funny itself?

Netng: You're saying it Isn't true? That it's just a rumour? Yeah, na real rumour. In fact that's the rumour! (Laughs). But I'm not thinking about that right now. I'm looking out for myself in that kind of situation. I'm looking out for myself Cool.

There you have it.... just another publicity stunt/ rumor.. Na wa ooo
TT Owonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment