Friday, August 19, 2011

JJC- ‘I HAVE 3 KIDS FROM 3 DIFFERENT WOMEN’

The respected producer who recently moved back home after years of procastinating shocked us when he revealed this week, that he's fathered three kids with three different partners. JJC, who was a mentor to Dbanj, Don Jazzy, Kween and many others, is still struggling to break into the mainstream in Nigeria; but he still enjoys some international recognition for his work with Big Brovaz – the  popular group he founded  and got signed to Sony Records.

In an interview with City People last week, JJC, 34 , admits he's not married 'because it has not happened yet'. 'I have three kids from three different ladies. The first  is 14 , the second is 11 and the last is 6.' Continuing, he says 'I was falling in and out of love; and i like peace, joy and happiness. I'm not the woman type because most of my time is spent on music – hence the reason for my problems with women. I'm married to my music and that sorts of gets in the way of love…' Working with his former group '419 Squad', JJC has won numerous awards including: the ' Best African Group ' category at the KORA All Africa Music Awards in 2004 . His resume also boasts working with world class artistes like; Jamelia, Lemar , Jennifer Lopez , Liberty X and Genuwine.
TT Owonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment