Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chocolate City To Sign New Act – X.O. Senovae?

XO
X.O. is a law school graduate who went on to work for firm that was ranked in the top ten firms and at the time 2-4 on the American Bar Association list but quit to become a rap artiste.
The lyricist released two records, a free style titled ‘taxi music’ and ‘Victory’ produced by fast rising producer Kid Konnect that have received numerous positive feedback and rave reviews from both fans and colleagues.
Though he says he is unsigned and there is yet to be any word from the label, Chocolate City that is home to M.I. and Jesse Jagz but there are speculations that he has been added to the  Chocolate City’s roster.
In an interview with Ladybrille Magazine, He said:
“I haven’t signed to Choc City or any record label, but Loopy is my family and M.I, Jesse Jagz, and Ice Prince are my brothers (for real) so that may happen. It would be a dream team and an unbelievable roster, I believe – which is already unbelievable as it is now…I will be on MI’s “MI2”, and on several collaborations including Sauce Kid, R2Bees, D-Black, Ice Prince, Beazy, Corey Gunz and The Aphilliates (DJ Drama etc), to mention a few.”
Click Here To Read Full Interview where he spoke about his background, music and much more.
Enjoy ‘Victory’ by X.O.


No comments:

Post a Comment