Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Meagan Good x Fiancé DeVon Franklin Finally Wed, Share A Kiss

Meagan Good DeVon Franklin Wedding


The night that Meagan Good and her new hubby DeVon Franklin were anxiously awaiting has finally come and gone, and they’re now husband and wife. Everyone had been counting down the days in disbelief for the couple who were both practicing celibacy pre-marriage, and now they are one.
They tied the knot in Malibu at the Triunfo Creek Winery in front of 400 friends and family in an enchanted spanish-mosque type twilight feel wedding where Meagan even shared a detail or two with Oprah– and even a photo of their steamy first kiss.
She kissed and told about her gorgeous lace touched dress with the purple accents. “”I didn’t want girly,” says Good of her dress. “I wanted handsome. It’s got a bit of a masculine feel to it. I wanted something that felt a tad bit rebellious and out of the ordinary. That felt closer to my personality.”
And she of course gave her husband a sweet shout out as well. ”DeVon makes me better, makes my life fuller, and completes my quality of life. He’s truly on my team and I am truly on his. God revealed my heart to him like nobody else.”
Congratulations to this gorgeous couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment