Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dear TT, "My wife does not want to bear my name"

*My name is Wale. I've been married for the past seven years and my marriage is blessed with two children. But the problem is that my wife has bluntly refused to bear my name. Rather, she fights me whenever I ask her to do the right thing. This has made me lose confidence in our marital relationship to the detriment of the children. Whenever I ask her to state her reason for not wanting to bear my name, she would say what is there in a name! Please, what is there in a name (her words). We got married in church. Your advise will be greatly valued. From Wale, 08050715xxx.


Y'all read the question?? What should Wale do?

1 comment:

  1. I sincerely would like to assume that Wale had courtship with this lady in question and when i refer to courtship, i meant trying to know your woman (And trying to know your man, for ladies). During that period, one way or the other she must have said what she would love or not! And u should have made your stands known as well.

    Anyway, as it stands now...it's either you make her see reasons (relentlessly) or you let her be! *except you want to opt out of the marriage based on the fact that your woman wont change her name. And to me, that's hilarious! *wink*

    ReplyDelete