Monday, June 13, 2011

T.I. To Drop New Single

Atlanta's Trap Musik star may still be behind bars but that's not stopping T.I. from lacing fans with new music, right in time for summer, according to a blog he posted yesterday on TrapMusik.com. The rapper writes, "I'll be releasing a record in the near future (couple of weeks tops) to hold y'all over til I get back in action."   T.I., who has seen his fare share of incarceration over the years, was arrested September 1, 2010 while driving in Los Angeles with wife Tiny for the possession of ecstasy pills and violating his parole. Sentenced to less than a year of lock down, the rapper's release date is scheduled for September 29 this year, in time to celebrate his 31st birthday, albeit late.   In the meantime, T.I.P. says not making music but watching from the sidelines is hard for him and he's determined to pull his life together and "conquer my own imperfections and my will to WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!" Hopefully he can make it happen and release an album worth the wait.
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment