Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LUPE, TREY SONGZ TO PERFORM AT MTV MOVIE AWARDS

We've just learned Lupe Fiasco and Trey Songz are confirmed to perform during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. The artists will take stage for their first-ever televised performance together doing the rapper's new single, " Out of My Head." The news comes as the first batch of presenters for the show have also been announced: Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Steve Carell, Nicki Minaj, Jason Segel, Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari, Danny McBride, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Selena Gomez, Emma Stone, Cameron Diaz, Leighton Meester, Katie Cassidy, Shia LaBeouf, Patrick Dempsey and Josh Duhamel. Be sure to tune in when the Jason Sudeikis-hosted event broadcasts live on Sunday, June 5 th at 9 PM Eastern. Lupe Fiasco said in a statement, "I'm excited to be performing on this year' s MTV Movie Awards. I'm looking forward to putting together another special performance for my fans." Trey said in a statement, "'Out Of My Head' is such a dope song and easily one of my favorite collaborations to date. When Lupe first played the track for me I knew it was going to be a smash and I'm happy it's been received so well. The MTV Movie Awards are such a special event and Lupe is a great performer, so I am excited to be able to do the show with him."
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment