Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Remembers Slain Family: “I Have The Greatest Sadness To Be Sad Over”

Jennifer Hudson still remembers the traumatic death of her family on 20/20:

Jennifer Hudson broke down in tears tonight as she recalled her murdered mother as 'the perfect mother in every way'. Hudson wept as she told how her faith helped her get through the murders of her mother Darnell, brother Jason and seven-year-old nephew Julian. 'No matter what, He's always there – and that's the thing that keeps me,' she told ABC TV's 20/20. 'And I feel that that's the greatest gift.

'I could not and would not be sitting her talking to you right now, this happy, talking to you without Him. It's my joy.' Hudson's family were brutally murdered in 2008. Her brother-in-law William Balfour was charged with the crime. But Hudson also spoke lovingly of her joy in her 19-month-old baby son David Jr, who she says weighs himself every morning just like his mother does, and also her music which she calls her 'home'. 'I have the greatest sadness to be sad over – but then look at the joy I have, too,' she smiled.
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment