Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MI Acquires a Rover Jeep

Less than two months ago that Chocolate City rapper M.I Abaga bought a white C Class Mercedes Benz, he surprised his minders when he unveiled another automobile weeks back – a white Range Rover jeep.

M.I reportedly acquired the brand new car few weeks ago, adding it to the two cars already in his garage.

'He just bought a new white range a few weeks ago. I can't remember the date exactly', his manager, Lola tells our sources on the phone.

The short black boy (as M.I is fondly called) who upon the release of his second album 'MI2' has continued to garner local and international acclaim, seems determined not to lax on his quest for super stardom.
TTowonubi

1 comment:

  1. A car like no other! And M.I must be super rich; he has three cars already! How much is this one? Hmmm.. I want to buy that, but I don't think I could afford that. :/

    ReplyDelete