Tuesday, November 30, 2010

M.I.2 Premiere Witness: “I’m Sorry To Say but M.I.2 is a Scam”


...
The idea of a M.I.’s Movie and original soundtrack album was confusing with fans from the onset and the buzz around it was undwindling until it was premiered last night at the Silverbird cinemas.
While for some, the album and event is a perfect follow-up with colleagues of rapper M.I. tweeting congratulatory messages to the rapper. Talking to a guest at the ‘movie’ premiere, she told Questionmarkmag.com “what is the movie when what was done at Silverbird cinemas was his performance of records on the original soundtrack album then video with celebs talking about the price of fame and suntry other issues. The entire buzz can be rightfully called a scam, I’m sorry to call it that.”
In the new soundtrack album now on sales, M.I. showcases a continual of his debut also addresses the ‘feud’ with rapper Iceberg saying it is alright and welcome with he (Iceberg)  ’dissing’ him to sell record.
The premiere that took place at Silverbird Cinemas and an after party at De marquee bar and lounge featured M.I. and every other artiste featured on the soundtrack album – MI2 besides Tuface. There was also a performance by Bez to make up for Tuface’s absence..
The turnout was impressive, next stop with the premiere train is Abuja.

No comments:

Post a Comment