Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Young H.... An art to watch out for!!




Young H's, real name is Jeremiah Audu, a 23 year old  prolific rapper, but unlike most outgoing rappers, Young H's rap is centered on the gospel. He Started rapping professionally in 2006. Although he didn't start with gospel rap. In his words,  "I got saved while facing a major challenge in life and ever since then its been God or nothing". He is also into acting, He featured on Mnet's Tinsel (the first Nigerian International soap-opera). But spends more of his time on my music. A great performer who has been invited to perform at shows, youth programmes and events within Nigeria, Young H is a university drop out, but unlike other dropout's he states "I'm channeling the energy to positivity. I'm also planning to return to school anytime soon".
Young H is the artiste behind the hit track Church Boy Fresh which is making waves in some states around Nigeria. "I call it a swag I invented, to show others that you could still be fly as a church boy and keep it fresh". His promo album dropped in August 2010, and it is called Church Boy Fresh. It also features r'n'b artiste LYRICS.
I got love for all my fans and forever give the glory to God.

Facebook:  Jeremiah Young H Audu
Twitter:  @youngh_audu

No comments:

Post a Comment