Tuesday, August 21, 2012

She found a condom




Ha…. What is this “Oluwatobiloba Motolani omo baba Owonubi…” … “ki le leyi” (Youruba exclamation for “what is this”)… Those are the exclamations that come to mind for this young African man…. (I’m 24 so I qualify as young abi) when or if ever my mother finds a condom in my bag, wallet or whatever… Tales/Ideas of denials that her “Christian son” doesn’t know what it is or how to do the WWF power slam with a woman in the room put a wry smile across my face…

I’ve been told I look innocent and I am (honestly I am)… but what if… what if she does find a condom in my bag… or something… What do I say… Single Christian possessing such object… lol..  Imaginations of disappointment… but I could say I’m using it to teach the young ones around me how to “protect themselves” if they cant abstain?? (covers face)…. Ehen…

Back to the storyline… My first condom was first held at the age of 17.. A little late? Well peer pressure wasn’t a fan of me or I wasn’t a fan rather… I wanted to know what it was, how it looked..  and trust me the internet had taught me that since the age of 12 but I really wanted the physicality.. Well that was my first time of seeing/knowing about proper placement and all that…. 

Imagine mother finding a used condom? No..... Rolling eyes!!!
Share your stories… lol..

4 comments:

  1. If she does find one with you, I'll be really really interested in what she has to say.lwkmd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't help but laugh all through my reading of this piece,Wat if really?
    Well some of us are lucky to have had liberally minded folks,whom might possibly over-look d possible reasons of having one in your wallet,but definitely not a USED.*evil chuckle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also started rather late so I was saved from embarrassment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Figure out where the condom is rolled - This could be troublesome in a few cases, especially when you are in a dull place. The best thing that you can do is to feel which way it gathered be moved on by utilizing your fingers.Best safest condoms

    ReplyDelete