Thursday, July 19, 2012

RIHANNA TO PARTNER WITH UK'S FASHION BRAND RIVER ISLAND

Sometime ago, Barbados-born singer, Rihanna revealed her intentions of delving into the fashion world, she seems to have found the right time to get her career started and an awesome brand to collaborate with too.

She wrote on her website

"I've been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me. I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I'm looking forward to working with them and creating something really special."

River Island CEO, Ben Lewis stated

"We are thrilled to be collaborating with Rihanna and to be the first fashion brand to work with her in this way. Rihanna is a style icon; from street to chic she enjoys her fashion. As soon as we started to work together we knew this was a perfect fit."

Her collection will hit shelves in spring 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment